Friday, October 7, 2011

Updates and the clock

Gradually going through the box of cards I mentioned yesterday. An amazing instant collection contained in that box - or a fabulous addition to our meager one! 

Updated the blog list, FINALLY figured out how not to have to post them one at a time! (hint - the help features works quite well) I did have to sort out some of the non-vintage blogs I follow but they are now listed. Sadly, I had to opt to not list several blogs I followed while they were active. 

Following a RSS feed, I never realized how long it had been since some of these bloggers had posted. It was sad to notice this.  Sure I realized that they were not updating but since I would and still do go back to favorite posts, I did not take the time to miss them. Now they are silent and I have missed my chance to thank them.

I gained information, had some laughs, shed some tears and drifted away.  I have had so many friends in my many travels that this is true for also. Time is our enemy, it seems to slip away so easily.  I lost friends I never knew and failed to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment